|Grounds for conducting||Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, Personal Data Protection Act, opinions of supervisory authorities, laws, regulations.|
|The training is designed for:||Data Protection Officers;|
Manager, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Head of Marketing Department, Head of Human Resources Department or Head of IT Department whose work is related to the processing of personal data, especially DPO in the public sector and institutions, agencies and authorities.
- Overview of relevant legislation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Data Protection Act, supervisory authorities’ opinions, laws, regulations);
- Personal data (“ordinary” personal data, “sensitive” personal data, specific cases);
- Responsibilities (controller, processor, recipient, third party). Data Protection Officer – rights, duties and best practices in the performance of the DPO’s functions;
- Principles for processing personal data and their application in practice;
- Grounds for processing personal data and specific examples applicable to the activities of a particular controller. Grounds for processing sensitive personal data. Consent the riskiest ground.
- Carrying out prior risk assessments. Impact assessment;
- Information to be provided to data subjects;
- Rights of data subjects and corresponding obligations of the controller (how to exercise rights, provision of applications, forms and templates; time limits for exercising rights);
- Transfer of data to third countries or international organizations;
- Threats to the security of personal data processed;
- Security breaches. Obligation to notify the Data Protection Commission. Obligation to notify affected persons;
- Analysis of internal rules in place in the organization for data protection. Provision of specific guidance on their implementation. In the absence of internal data protection rules – providing detailed guidance on the preparation of the necessary documentation to comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The preliminary participation request is mandatory and has to be submitted to e-mail: email@example.com
+359 2 9172924; mobile +359 885 237773 – Krasimira Vladimirova, Training Coordinator
+359 2 9172918; mobile + 359 885 356779 – Galina Batalova, Marketing Manager
+359 2 9172913; mobile 0884 05 68 84
0700 800 10 – national number at the price of a city call
Payment after registration:
– to the bank account of LOT-CONSULT EOOD – UNICREDIT BULBANK AD, 1000 Sofia, 7 St. Nedelya Sq., BG 24 UNCR 7630 10067 85700, BIC UNCRBGSF