A successful Erasmus+ project “Increasing the capacity to work in an international environment and the use of digital technologies in adult education at LOT-CONSULT EOOD” Total value: 33 105 euro. Implementation period: 01.01.2023 – 31.12.2023. Through the implementation of the LOT-CONSULT project, it aims to:
- Increasing the capacity of trainers and administrative staff of LOT-CONSULT to create and edit digital content and to manage the supply of e-learning for adults.
- Internationalization and enhancing the capacity of LOT-CONSULT to work in an international environment.
- Exchange of experience by observing the work of colleagues in FRAREG – Italy;
- Participation in structured courses on digitalization, editing and learning management (content creation, teaching and management approaches, etc.);
- Participation in structured courses on project management, training of trainers, etc.