INTERNAL AUDITORS. SECOND-PARTY AUDITORS AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS MANAGERS
|Grounds for holding||• Implementation of a Management System in the enterprise;|
• Improvement of the already implemented Management System in the enterprise;
• Acquisition of knowledge and skills for conducting internal audits of management systems.
|The training is designed for||– Managers in the companies and organizations;|
– Authorized representatives of the management / responsibles for the Management System;
– Managers and specialists in management systems;
– Employees directly responsible for the creation, implementation and maintenance of management systems;
– Technologists, production managers, controllers, metrologists, other competent persons, according to the nature of what will be audited.
– Employees willing to familiarize with the management standards and the possibilities for their practical application.
The training is modular and includes:
- Getting to know standardized management systems, content, guidelines, tips for implementation, application and management of different types of standards;
- Internal auditor of a standardized management system (including ISO 19011:2018 and one or more standards: BDS EN ISO 9001:2015; BDS ISO 45001:2018; BDS EN ISO 14001:2015; ISO 22000:2018; BDS EN ISO 27001:2017; GMP & HACCP; BDS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018; BDS EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and others)
- Manager of a standardized management system, (including rights, obligations and one or more standards: ISO 19011:2018; BDS EN ISO 9001:2015; BDS ISO 45001:2018; BDS EN ISO 14001:2015; BDS EN ISO 27001:2017; ISO 22000:2018; GMP & HACCP; BDS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018; BDS EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012, and others)