CHALLENGES AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR HEALTH AND SAFE WORKING CONDITIONS IN SCHOOLS AND KINDERGARTENS
Training can be conducted on individual request.
The training is designed for:
– Directors and assistant directors of schools and kindergartens;
– Responsible persons for the administrative and economic activities;
– The persons conducting the briefings on OH&S
– Those responsible for health and safety at work and the fire safety;
– Teachers, members of Working Conditions Committees / Groups and other persons at the discretion of
– The directors of schools and kindergartens.
- Mandatory legal requirements related to the organization and conduct of the activities on health and safety conditions of training, education, socialization and work in the schools and kindergartens;
- Mandatory safety requirements in the maintenance operations in schools and kindergartens;
- The participants in the processes and their responsibility for ensuring occupational safety and health;
- Ensuring fire and electrical safety;
- Documents to be issued by the Director, such as orders, rules, regulations and instructions;
- New case studies and measures against Covid-19. At the end of the training, the participants receive a Certificate for completed safety and health at work training, according to Ordinance No. RD-07-2 of 16.12.2009, valid to the control authorities.
for classroom form – BGN 80.00 for one participant without VAT;
for online form – BGN 50.00 for one participant without VAT;
Payment after registration to the bank account of LOT-CONSULT EOOD – UNICREDIT BULBANK AD, 1000 Sofia, 7 St. Nedelya Sq., BG 24 UNCR 7630 10067 85700, BIC UNCRBGSF .
LOT-CONSULT EOOD conducts all types of mandatory training on safety and health at work, electrical safety as well as on specific topics.