LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
LOT CONSULT EOOD is pleased to invite you to
the upcoming specialized courses for safe work with
facilities with increased risk (IRF) in medical institutions
for hospital care, emergency medical care centers, hospices
for medical and sanitary care, etc., which will be held at:
- 31.05.2023 (Wednesday) from 9:30 a.m.
- 14.06.2023 (Wednesday) from 9:30 a.m.
TRAINING IS INTENDED FOR:
- Persons who service or are responsible for the safe
operation of pressure equipment, including vessels for
storage of liquid oxygen;
- Persons maintaining apparatus for artificial ventilation of
- Autoclave/Sterilizer Operators;
- Responsible persons for the safe operation of boilers;
- Persons who work with cylinders of medical gases (oxygen,
paradise gas, etc.);
- Persons maintaining ventilation and air conditioning installations,
oxygen and air receivers;
- Service staff to carry out daily checks
of oxygen installations in hospital rooms;
- Persons conducting the OSH briefings, the fire
safety briefings and others.
Lecturer: physicist Neli Chalakova, expert
in OSH with extended experience in the Regional Health Inspectorate
The courses will be held online – via ZOOM platform.
Participants will receive an access link and will be able in real time to
participate in the training and ask questions. Training can
to be held in person, in the medical facility itself, with a group
minimum of 10 peosons at a reduced price.
Fee for one participant in the course – BGN 125.00 (without VAT)
Certificates will be issued to the participants of the training.
You can make the payment after registering with the bank
account of LOT-CONSULT EOOD – UNICREDIT BULBANK AD, Sofia
1000, 7 St. Nedelya Sq., BG 24 UNCR 7630 10067 85700, BIC