|Grounds for holding||Ordinance No 11 of 2004 on the minimum requirements for ensuring the safety and health of workers with a potential risk of an explosive atmosphere.|
Directive 1999/92/EC on the minimum requirements for improving the protection of the health and safety of workers in potentially explosive atmospheres
|The training is designed for||Employers, direct supervisors and workers exposed to potential risk from explosive atmospheres.|
|Learning objective||Persons who work in potentially explosive environments should regularly refresh their knowledge of safety rules and familiarize themselves with changes in regulations in the field of health and safety at work.|
1. Normative requirements for work in an explosive atmosphere. Obligations of employers.
2. Classification by zones of places where an explosive atmosphere may occur.
3. Assessment of the specific risks caused by an explosive atmosphere. Explosion protection measures and rules.
4. Internal company documentation to ensure the safety and health of workers at the potential risk of an explosive atmosphere.
5. Requirements for work equipment intended for work in explosive atmosphere conditions.